Boats need a lot of maintenance and can also be susceptible to damages. In addition to that, maintenance and repair of a boat can cost a lot, especially if the damage is not done on purpose. Having your boat insured can save you a ton of hassle, and financial loss. Karras Rule Insurance Services offers you the best quality of boat insurance in town. Our insurance protects both you and your boat.
Boat Insurance Coverage
The boat insurance covers a wide area of compensation and protection in the event that your vessel encounters damages. The coverage includes (but is not limited to):
- Uninsured boater coverage. If your boat encounters an accident against another boat and the latter does not have his boat insured, don’t worry. Your boat insurance covers for the injuries that you and your passengers have suffered.
- Medical payments. For the passengers who are onboard, on the process of leaving, and on getting on the boat and are injured, their medical expenses will be shouldered.
- Agreed coverage. We pay you the total amount agreed upon on your insurance sans deductibles.
- Liability. This includes legal defenses cost, containment, removal of wreckage, and cleaning of possible dirt and pollution from the boat.
- Personal property coverage. This includes all your personal belongings such as clothes, gadgets, fixtures, fishing gear, and the like.
- Assistance or towing. Sending out someone to tow your boat in the event of an engine failure or damages within and onboard is part of the coverage.
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA). This covers the workers and employees working onboard your boat.
- Replacement settlement. This means that reconstruction, repair, or replacement is part of the deal, especially if your boat is not able to perform its intended function.
There are different kinds of policies and knowing what suits you best is important. Our professional agents can assist you with each policy available in the agency. Also, we would like to emphasize on the fact that some policies may not include the regular insurance coverage as mentioned above.
What is Third Party Boat Insurance?
Third party boat insurance helps you to provide the regular level of protection. This usually involves boating accidents where two vehicles collide against each other and damages happen to the persons on the ship, whether it is minor or major. It covers from savage and wreckage removal due to the collision.
Before getting your boat insurance, ask the professional agents of Karras Rule Insurance Services to better explain to you the insurance available, including the different types depending on the premium. The moment that you have made your mind up, get the best boat insurance in town.