Three Most Common Commercial Insurance Types Business Owners like You Require;
- Workers’ Compensation insurance, a commercial insurance type that protects you and covers your employees on-the-job injuries
- Liability Insurance covers damages to third parties
- Property Insurance covers damages to your business property
Depending on the type of business you have and how you fulfill those products and/or services, you may want to consider additional specialized coverage.
We work closely with you to help you find the proper balance of making sure your business has the right insurance plan to minimize your liability risk and maximize your insurance dollars.
Listed below is an example of some of the specialized types of commercial insurance services available that we can provide to ensure your specific business risk is covered. We pride ourselves in helping business owners evaluate their insurance needs without being over insured and over charged.
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Products Liability
- Auto insurance
- Commercial tenant insurance
- Building insurance
- Business Personal Property
- Business Interruption
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime coverage’s
- Erisa/Fidelity Bonds
- Data Breach Coverage / Identity theft
- Cyber Liability
- Umbrella (Excess Liability)
- Foreign Liability
Note: In California, Businesses with employees are required to carry workers’ compensation insurance.
As you can see from the above list, there are many different kinds of insurance. Part of our expertise is to help you understand what insurance options best meet your specific business type.
Give us a call at (408) 385-1921 and we’ll get started helping you understand your insurance options and legal requirements, for your specific business.